SDR-14 :)

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi All SDR-14 Owners,

I've just received a SDR-14 and it's now working great. There will be a kit later this evening, I'll tidy up a few minor problems first.

Very big thanks to Hans Peter HB9EHP.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Dom Baines M1KTA

Hi,

Can anyone help me out? Wanting to look at remote servers during day.
Any SDR-IQ or Softrock remote server owners (with reasonable setup) able to configure a server but with a different port number to 7900?
Preferably in range between TCP port 6660-6669.

72

Dom
M1KTA

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Hi Dom

I can set mine up if your needing it. There is only a 40' longwire
on it so don't know if that meets the reasonable item.
Just let me know and I'll set it for a port in your needed range.

Jim

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., Dominic Baines <dombaines@...> wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help me out? Wanting to look at remote servers during day.
Any SDR-IQ or Softrock remote server owners (with reasonable setup) able to configure a server but with a different port number to 7900?
Preferably in range between TCP port 6660-6669.

72

Dom
M1KTA

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Which will be published this evening for SDR-14 owners :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com