Scrolling on waterfall

Mauno_Ritola

Is there a way to adjust the tuning pace by mouse scrolling on the waterfall. To choose 1,5,9,10 kHz would be excellent for MW!
I tried to find it.

Thanks,

Mauno

gi8ydz <gi8ydz@...>

Also .5 as well, for quick tuning of ALE etc on non amateur freqs, this is implemented in SpectraVue and is most usefull.
Thanks,

Alan

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., Mauno Ritola <Mauno.Ritola@...> wrote:

Is there a way to adjust the tuning pace by mouse scrolling on the
waterfall. To choose 1,5,9,10 kHz would be excellent for MW!
I tried to find it.

Thanks,

Mauno

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

Where would you like to select this step size? I have a few ideas but would like your input. Also I think that I must give the option of always rounding the frequency to the step size, for example  if in 9kHz step size then the frequency is always a multiple of 9kHz? I would make the steps sizes fully customisable.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Is there a way to adjust the tuning pace by mouse scrolling on the
waterfall. To choose 1,5,9,10 kHz would be excellent for MW!
I tried to find it.

Thanks,

Mauno

Mauno_Ritola

Hi Simon,
is another column possible in mouse right-click? Or somewhere else easily accessible, like next to mode selection? Yes, rounding to nearest full kHz would be very good.

Thanks,

Mauno

30.7.2010 11:07, Simon HB9DRV kirjoitti:

Hi,

Where would you like to select this step size? I have a few ideas but would like your input. Also I think that I must give the option of always rounding the frequency to the step size, for example if in 9kHz step size then the frequency is always a multiple of 9kHz? I would make the steps sizes fully customisable.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Is there a way to adjust the tuning pace by mouse scrolling on the
waterfall. To choose 1,5,9,10 kHz would be excellent for MW!
I tried to find it.

Thanks,

Mauno

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

There will be something in the next kit we can use as a starting point for
moving forwards...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com