Screenshot Posting ?

rmrrgs

Hello,
A Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I have a screenshot of some "new" noise pulses that have appeared that I would like
to Post here for any comments or thoughts as to what might be causing.

How should I do this, please ?
    some way of appending to a Post like this one, or how to put in Photos, or...?

Thanks,
B.

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Happy Thanksgiving Bob!

   When using the Website (like I always do),

click on reply, then there's the little paper clip do-dad on the bar above. Click on that, and that will attach the image vs imbedding it into the text. The latter will reduce the pixels to make it mostly unreadable. Be sure to have the DSP window in view and use SDRC's screen shot icon, not PRT SCN key on keyboard! There are lots of key info on lower sidebar when diagnosing issues, as well as settings in the DSP that are commonly horked up!

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Got distracted by questions from room... hit the wrong button...

Website:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/topics

Image attached:

73 Kriss KA1GJU