Screenshot & apologies + little feature

ic8pof

What a SUPER-BIG S_Meter Simon. :---)
I wonder how does it must appear on your SUPER_LARGE_SCREEN !?
Maybe you think that looking it so large the received signal would be stronger ? ... eh hehehehe

One little possible new feature : could you make the S_Meter movable on the right side and the little window be resizable ?
That asked just because I (many of us) almost never look at it, as I am pointing the tuning bar mostly over weak signals where no matter what the indication is.

73
Phil

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Corrections:

1) It's an ASUS netbook

2) Filtering is on the bottom left, not bottom right

Need. More. Coffee.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@...
[...]

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

I like the S-Meter. Also the size is fine. Right or left
Side either one is fine ( I tend to like the right side, but where ever is fine.

Jim

From: sdr-radio-com@...