From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...>
Sent: 11 July 2022 10:23
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Screen Saver

I have a screen saver set to just blank the screen on my Windows 10 computer. With Sdr Console running the screen won't blank for me (the screen saver won't engage).

Is there a setting that will allow this when Console is running?

Thanks,
George

That may be a new behavior in SDRSharp. I've never seen it before. Perhaps take a tour of all the settings, especially addon settings. As an anecdote I have had, and discarded, a cheap audio dongle that as part of its basic configuration disallowed screen blanking. I was both very surprised and very disgusted to when I finally found that in the device properties.

{o.o}

On 20220711 02:23:59, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io wrote:

I have a screen saver set to just blank the screen on my Windows 10 computer. With Sdr Console running the screen won't blank for me (the screen saver won't engage).

Is there a setting that will allow this when Console is running?

Thanks,
George

jdow

Never mind my last. Hadn't realized I'd moved on to a new filter group in Tbird.
{o.o}

Ribbon Bar, Tools, General