From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Philip Berruti via Groups.Io
Sent: 09 November 2019 12:48
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Scheduling memory channels

Hi Simon,
I'm not sure how popular this request will be but......would it be possible to have SDR-Console change memory channels at designated times? I'm not interested in recording. I would find it handy for simply listening to different nets that occur at different times, frequencies, modes, etc. on different days of the week. I think SWL listeners might find this useful as well.

73, Phil

Philip Berruti

I use a low power FM transmitter to broadcast the SDR to the crazy assortment of receivers I have throughout the house.  Memory channel automation would increase the chances of having something fun to listen to without remembering when or where to tune. A default (home) memory channel might be handy so that the SDR returns to the home frequency when the scheduled memory change is over.
Thanks for considering this enhancement Simon.

73. Phil