Topics

Satellite view no longer displays upcoming passes #satellites

Until a few weeks ago, I had a box showing the next few hours of passes of all of the satellites in my selected group, with AOS, LOS, max. elev., etc.

It no longer appears,  I have pressed every button cannot find it.

Any suggestions?

73

Tom N0UE

This is the button:

Until a few weeks ago, I had a box showing the next few hours of passes of all of the satellites in my selected group, with AOS, LOS, max. elev., etc.

It no longer appears,  I have pressed every button cannot find it.

Any suggestions?

73

Tom N0UE

Simon, thank you but this does not give rise to the display I am seeking.

It was a constantly updating spreadsheet showing upcoming passes, and max. elevation, earliest passes on the top of the list, constantly changing.

Cheers!

M0ZEH

Try it in a new identity.
Steve m0zeh

Simon Brown

OK,

How about a screenshot please? I bet I can show you where the problem is in a few seconds if you add a screenshot!

https://www.sdr-radio.com/support#Screenshot