From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...>
Sent: 08 September 2022 17:35
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Satellite Passes

Hi Simon,

Could you consider addlng an option to display 3 passes of satellites to the display?  Your map is so great in the way it looks.  Having more passes shown would be helpful visually.

Thanks you and regards,
George

George Stein - NJ3H

Thanks, Simon.

Condences to your nation.

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 9:57 AM, Simon Brown
Am bored atm., been chasing my tail and reading difficult AI theory (brain is getting a bit mouldy). Adding more passes would make a nice change. Will look at it now...

Could you consider addlng an option to display 3 passes of satellites to the display?  Your map is so great in the way it looks.  Having more passes shown would be helpful visually.

Thanks you and regards,
George

George Stein - NJ3H

Condolences

Am bored atm., been chasing my tail and reading difficult AI theory (brain is getting a bit mouldy). Adding more passes would make a nice change. Will look at it now...

Could you consider addlng an option to display 3 passes of satellites to the display?  Your map is so great in the way it looks.  Having more passes shown would be helpful visually.

Thanks you and regards,
George

Larry Dodd

Sad to learn of the passing of Great Britain’s beloved Queen Elizabeth II.
Larry K4LED