Satellite Passes

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Simon,

Could you consider addlng an option to display 3 passes of satellites to the display?  Your map is so great in the way it looks.  Having more passes shown would be helpful visually.

Thanks you and regards,
George

Simon Brown

Am bored atm., been chasing my tail and reading difficult AI theory (brain is getting a bit mouldy). Adding more passes would make a nice change. Will look at it now...

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...>
Sent: 08 September 2022 17:35
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Satellite Passes

Hi Simon,

Could you consider addlng an option to display 3 passes of satellites to the display?  Your map is so great in the way it looks.  Having more passes shown would be helpful visually.

Thanks you and regards,
George

--
- + - + -
Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

George Stein - NJ3H

Thanks, Simon. 

Condences to your nation. 

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 9:57 AM, Simon Brown
<simon@...> wrote:
Am bored atm., been chasing my tail and reading difficult AI theory (brain is getting a bit mouldy). Adding more passes would make a nice change. Will look at it now...

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...>

Hi Simon,

Thanks you and regards,
George

--
- + - + -
Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

George Stein - NJ3H

Condolences 

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 11:10 AM, George Stein -  NJ3H via groups.io
<nj3h@...> wrote:
Thanks, Simon. 

<simon@...> wrote:

Hi Simon,

Thanks you and regards,
George

--
- + - + -

Larry Dodd

Sad to learn of the passing of Great Britain’s beloved Queen Elizabeth II. 
Larry K4LED 

On Sep 8, 2022, at 2:10 PM, George Stein - NJ3H via groups.io <nj3h@...> wrote:

Thanks, Simon. 

<simon@...> wrote:

Hi Simon,

Thanks you and regards,
George

--
- + - + -

Max

On Thu, Sep 8, 2022 at 07:17 PM, Larry Dodd wrote:
Larry K4LED 
I am no 24 carat monarchist (although I'm not against either), but to a huge number of the population here in the UK, QE is the only monarch we have ever known on the throne during our entire lifetimes, so it will be very odd without her being "there" even though I guess it was inevitable one day.

Royalist or no royalist, I think most people would agree that she did a great job for "Team GB" that I for one would never envy!

Max

Mag loop Simon

To be fair I suspected she was on her way when she lost her husband recently..I even told my Wife she will be gone very soon.

It makes no odds if you approve of our silly old monarchy system or not.
If the love of your life goes..then nothing to live for..even if STUPIDLY rich..

Do I approve of our system?? Well yes, but only to keep England well England.( I say England for a good reason..ask the Welsh or Scottish this question.)
Now do I approve of our Royal family? Well that’s another story..( some more than others, that’s all I will say on a public forum.)

Simon g0zen

John

I am in Scotland and I'm sure going to miss the Queen. She seemed to be a great person. I just don't think that her son will do half of the good she did for Britain/England/Scotland/Wherever.

She's well loved and will always be sadly missed by me up here in the North, well maybe not that far North. Glasgow is nearly walking distance from England.

I'm sure that she'll be sadly missed by most people in this country of ours whether it be Great Britain/United Kingdom/England/Scotland/Wherever.

We in my house also thought that she was already on her way to meet her husband as soon as we heard that he was gone. Sad Times. 

73. John.

On Thu, 8 Sep 2022 at 23:09, Mag loop Simon <ohhellnotagain@...> wrote:
To be fair I suspected she was on her way when she lost her husband recently..I even told my Wife she will be gone very soon.

It makes no odds if you approve of our silly old monarchy system or not.
If the  love of your life goes..then nothing to live for..even if STUPIDLY rich..

Do I approve of our system?? Well yes, but only to keep England well England.( I say England for a good reason..ask the Welsh or Scottish this question.)
Now do I approve of our Royal family? Well that’s another story..( some more than others, that’s all I will say on a public forum.)

Simon g0zen

--
John Bain

jdow

I was 8 when she became queen. I watched the imported video of her coronation in 1953. It was grainy, noisy, shades of gray, and utterly utterly magical. As she moved into and out of the news cycles I was peripherally aware of her life and life style - a lot of glamor and a serious lot of work. I watched how she gave a continuity to England and to the world at large.

God bless you, Good Lady. You will be long remembered and missed.

{o.o}

On 20220908 14:42:42, Max wrote:

Larry K4LED 
I am no 24 carat monarchist (although I'm not against either), but to a huge number of the population here in the UK, QE is the only monarch we have ever known on the throne during our entire lifetimes, so it will be very odd without her being "there" even though I guess it was inevitable one day.

Royalist or no royalist, I think most people would agree that she did a great job for "Team GB" that I for one would never envy!

Max

Siegfried Jackstien

Not to forget the queen of hearts.. Lady Diana... She passed away way too early.
Dg9bfc sigi 

Am 09.09.2022 06:26 schrieb jdow <jdow@...>:

I was 8 when she became queen. I watched the imported video of her coronation in 1953. It was grainy, noisy, shades of gray, and utterly utterly magical. As she moved into and out of the news cycles I was peripherally aware of her life and life style - a lot of glamor and a serious lot of work. I watched how she gave a continuity to England and to the world at large.

God bless you, Good Lady. You will be long remembered and missed.

{o.o}

On 20220908 14:42:42, Max wrote:
Larry K4LED 

Max

N2MS

I was born in 1952 and also was peripherally aware of her presence. When I became interested in radio I remember reading about the competition to get a copy of her coronation to America:

<https://www.provideocoalition.com/television-firsts-surround-the-crowning-of-queen-elizabeth-ii-in-1953/>

It is an end of an era.

Mike N2MS

On 09/09/2022 12:26 AM jdow <jdow@...> wrote:

I was 8 when she became queen. I watched the imported video of her coronation in 1953. It was grainy, noisy, shades of gray, and utterly utterly magical.

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Simon,

I had an idea about the additional satellite passes being displayed.  Would it be possible to display the portion of the current path that is already in the past as a different color?  For me this would help visibility.  When extra passes are added, this would help also.

One other question, is there a way to go back in time to see previous passes?

Thank you for all of your great efforts.

Regards,
George