Topics

S3 - RF Antenna inputs - usage of HF1 HF2

Willi Westrupp

Hi all,

I'm using .27 of the console. I would like to use the HF1 and HF2 inputs of the S3 for different antennas. How do I teach the scheduler? For example, he should switch the Asia antenna in the evening and the American antenna in the morning. Any ideas?? 73, Willi

73, Willi
---------------------
QTH: 35390 Gießen / Germany
RX: ELAD FDM-S2
ANT@home: ALA 1530 S+ Imperium
ANT@remote: K9AY terminated loop| 78 m Double Delta Loop 325° | 40 m Loop 80° | All with preamplifier RPA-2
*Blog:* SDR-Remote in the garden - Reflections about a remote shortwave listeners station
http://dxerscorner.tikishop.de

Bjarne Mjelde

Excellent suggestion.
--
Bjarne Mjelde
arcticdx.blogspot.com

Simon Brown

No it isn’t!

This’ll destroy some brain cells 😊 . I’ll think…