RX888, 128Msps Stuttering

Simon Brown

Hi All,

Spent a few hours this morning adding another thread to the processing, so the thread design is now:

  1. ADC data capture from RX888 sent to
  2. Conversion to IQ data, IQ now sent to
  3. Mixer & decimation
Previously 2 and 3 were in the same thread, probably too much CPU for some processors when the output was 8, 16 or higher.

I'll either make a kit or just compile a new DLL later today.

Radioman ZeroZero

I look forward to testing it. When using on my Dell tower I can only use 1Mhz bandwidth. However when connecting via sdr server the bandwidth can be higher.
--
Thanks Steve M0ZEH

Simon Brown

Steve,

The ZIP contains a new DLL, stop SDR Console and overwrite the current DLL in the executable folder. Any problems please​ add a screenshot!