RSPDuo and SDRC

KD7YZ Bob

Hello SDR-Console,

I just got an SDRPlay RSPDuo, or is it called RSP2 ? Anyway, I was controlling it with SDRC, loving it ...and wondered if I could also activate the Diversity mode?
I have two different antennas connected, through protection to the RSP2' two antenna jacks.
Using their own SDR-Uno, I can activate Diversity and pipe it to WSJTx.

However I am having issues with SDR-Uno. And mainly, I have tons of memory data stored in my favorite SDRC so want to keep using that.

--
73,
KD7YZ Bob EM88LL

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Negative

73 Kriss KA1GJU/AM

n6vl

Edited

I vote for diversity reception. I really don't like SDRUno. SDR Console is so much more intuitive.

de Steve N6VL

KD7YZ Bob

Hello n6vl,
Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 12:30:50 AM, you chiseled out:

I vote diversity reception. I really don't like SDRUno. SDR Console is so much more intuitive.

I have been trying Diversity with SDRUNO to output to a VAC and thus into WSJTx FT8

Previous to buying the RSP-Duo, I was using an RTL NOOELEC into SDRC ..by far SDRC is more
functional and, actually remembers settings (aside) .

But please tell me how I can do Diversity reception with the SDRC-RSPDuo combo? I have
not seen that option in SDRC

thanks

--
Best regards,
Bob KD7YZ EM88LL

Simon Brown

Bob,

There's no diversity support yet.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 12:30:50 AM, you chiseled out:

I vote diversity reception. I really don't like SDRUno. SDR Console is so
much more intuitive.

I have been trying Diversity with SDRUNO to output to a VAC and thus into
WSJTx FT8

Previous to buying the RSP-Duo, I was using an RTL NOOELEC into SDRC ..by
far SDRC is more functional and, actually remembers settings (aside) .

But please tell me how I can do Diversity reception with the SDRC-RSPDuo
combo? I have not seen that option in SDRC

thanks

--
Best regards,
Bob KD7YZ EM88LL

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

Simon Brown

Well,

There’s only one vote that matters 😊 . Seriously, were there a radio with 4 or more channels I could be very interested, sadly one which was being developed will no longer be released to the public.