Topics

rsp dx any news on working with console

iwolsey@...

may i start  by saying what a great piece of software this is.Ive just upgraded from the rsp1a to the new dx and found out that con cheerssole does not work with the dx,are there any plans to make it compatable

Todd Brown

One of the previous threads mentions that Simon is working on it. Great radio, soon to work with this great program. A lot of us are looking forward to it.

iwolsey@...

yep cant wait as i use the weather sat module inside it ,superb

Coming along – RSPdx is working but I don’t have HDR implemented yet.

yep cant wait as i use the weather sat module inside it ,superb

iwolsey@...

thats great news any release dates?

Simon Brown

2019.