Topics

RSP-DUO tuner-2 port? #sdrplay #sdrconsolev3 #bug

GilzeRadar

Edited

Undoubtedly known to other users already, but new to me is that SDR Console (3.0.14) does not run when starting with the RSP-DUO on "Tuner-2" port.  It looks like it's running but no waterfall nothing..
Workaround is to first select "Tuner-1" and after that do a STOP and START before SDR Console runs fine again on tuner-2.  Everytime I stop the radio when it was on tuner-2 and pressing start, same story, it does not work and need to replay the previously mentioned procedure again.  For me this is a kind of annoying as I do need the "Tuner-2" port for the BIAS-T feed of the LNA...

Am I the only one with this problem?  Does anybody know if there is a fix for this?  Any input on this topic would be very welcome. (Latest API installed)

D R

I can't recall seeing any other messages about this, but you are correct: 3.0.14 does not start with Tuner 2 selected.  As far as I can see, the Tuner 1 - Stop - Start - Tuner 2 sequence is the only way to get Tuner 2 working at the moment.

Hopefully, Simon will get this working properly again in the next release, as it was working fine previously.

Regards,
Dave

On Sunday, 6 October 2019, 15:43:54 GMT+1, GilzeRadar <pd1pme@...> wrote:

Undoubtedly known to other users already, but new to me is that SDR Console (3.0.14) does not run when starting with the RSP-DUO on "Tuner-2" port.  It looks like it's running but no waterfall nothing..
Workaround is to first select "Tuner-1" and after that do a STOP and START before SDR Console runs fine again on tuner-2.  Everytime I stop the radio when it was on tuner-2 and pressing start, same story, it does not work and need to replay the previsouly mentioned procedure again.  For me this is a kind of annoying as I do need the "Tuner-2" port for the BIAS-T feed of the LNA...
Does anybody know if there is a fix for this, any input on this topic is very welcome. (Latest SDR Play API installed)

GilzeRadar

Many thanks for confirming Dave, atleast now I know it's not only me with this problem.

@Simon, I have something for the 3.0.14 buglist to become fixed for next release :-)

Regards, Paul