Topics

RSP DUO

Andrew Cowan

Hello all,
Installed the software and using my RSP Duo.
With searching around it looks like it does not support the dual tuner both at the same time would I be correct?
I have spent searching and playing with the software so last resort send out a msg....
Thanks
Andrew  GM0UDL

Dennis Matzen

SDR Console does not support using both receivers at the same time. I think the only software that does at this time is SDRPlay's SDRuno software. I purchased the Duo because of the ability to use both receivers but because I use SRD Console 99% of the time I do not use this feature.
--
Dennis
KA6FUB

Andrew Cowan

Dennis
Thanks for that I will continue to use SDR uno for the duo and use Console for my dx.
Just checking I did not miss anything in the software.

Andrew  GM0UDL