Reverse Mouse Tuning Wheel

joe_word

Is there a parameter to reverse the Mouse Tuning Wheel direction? I use a track ball and if I rotate the wheel clock wise the frequency goes down which is backwards.

Joe  N9VX

joe_word

Does anyone have an answer for this question?

Joe  N9VX

Simon Brown

No,

Spin the other way? Mouse wheel down = frequency down, similarly when scrolling a web page. How is this mouse ball thing with web pages?

FWIW software only knows that the mouse wheel has spun, not the type of mouse.