From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Pez T via groups.io <vk3xpt@...>
Sent: 11 August 2022 03:54
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Remote Supported Radios

Hi Simon,

I hope all is well. I am wondering if there is a published list of Radio's which are supported via the Remote (over internet) feature of Sdr-Console? (And then, if they offer RX support and/or TX support). I have looked on the website but I couldn't find anything that made it clear.

I have an ELAD FDM-DUO that I hoped to use IP Remote, but if that's not going to be possible then I want to know what other Transceivers I can use for my Remote station.

Thanks in advance,
Pez

Pez T

Thanks Simon. I thought that would be the case with TX. Is there a list of RX supported radios?

Simon Brown

Yes,

To see a list just add a definition using the Server Manager. The list of possible radios you can add is shown there.

Software Defined Radio (sdr-radio.com)