Remote SDRConsole help

l.long@...

I am almost there but cannot connect through the LAN with the SDRplay and SDR Console.  On the remote computer I have started the server and insured the firewall is open.  On the control computer I have started SDR-Console, selected the radio as a network server through the remote computer, put in the boxes of Autodetect Address 192.168.1.3, Username (of the remote computer I presume) PORTREMSDR, Password (of the remote computer) PORTREMSDR, and server ID (the ID of the computer) house-PC and pressed SEARCH.  A box comes up and says Error 10054 reading reply - Connection reset by peer.  Can you help?

Len, W1ZTL

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b65bfb0ed1223fb07020st02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Simon Brown

Sounds like Firewalls.

Username/Password must be as assigned in the Accounts window:

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

I am almost there but cannot connect through the LAN with the SDRplay and SDR Console.  On the remote computer I have started the server and insured the firewall is open.  On the control computer I have started SDR-Console, selected the radio as a network server through the remote computer, put in the boxes of Autodetect Address 192.168.1.3, Username (of the remote computer I presume) PORTREMSDR, Password (of the remote computer) PORTREMSDR, and server ID (the ID of the computer) house-PC and pressed SEARCH.  A box comes up and says Error 10054 reading reply - Connection reset by peer.  Can you help?

Len, W1ZTL

Drink This Before Bed, Watch Your Body Fat Melt Like Crazy
Celebrity Local
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b65bfb0ed1223fb07020st02vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

Lennart E. Long <l.long@...>

Simon,

Thank you.  I found the problem.  I was addressing the server improperly with the client.  Everything works fine now.

Len, W1ZTL

Please note: message attached

From: "Simon Brown" <simon@...>
To: <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Remote SDRConsole help
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 19:20:43 +0100

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags & Lip Lines in Seconds
Fit Mom Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3132/5b6634a02417e34a003d8st01vuc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad

eyilmaz

Hello,

Facing the same. Since we have very less options and having this, turns me crazy for hours.

Could you share your experience? What was wrong?

Best regards

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

See my post:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/53082

73 es GL!

Kriss KA1GJU
Home of the Super Station SDRC Servers in NH, USA

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU