Recording & notch

Peter Conway <peter@...>

Hi Simon,

What about a manual tuneable notch filter and any progress with
recording from a remote computer, for later playback on local
SDR-Radio?

1.1 beta version working well here so far.

73,

Peter g3ufi Hastings UK JO00GV
*************************************

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

I'll add auto-notches initially then add manual notches as well. I haven't yet decided on the right filtering to use for a notch - FIR or FFT, I'll have to look at this. Using FIR will introduce extra latency which will become an issue with TX support, so maybe FFT filtering.

Remote recording - yes, I'll get this done.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Peter Conway

What about a manual tuneable notch filter and any progress with
recording from a remote computer, for later playback on local
SDR-Radio?

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Also I don't have a good interface yet for actually setting the manual notch - any suggestions?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Simon HB9DRV

I'll add auto-notches initially then add manual notches as well. I haven't yet decided on the right filtering to use for a notch - FIR or FFT, I'll have to look at this. Using FIR will introduce extra latency which will become an issue with TX support, so maybe FFT filtering.

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

You do it with a slider on HRD.. Maybe on the bottom with volume control area?

Jim

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of Simon HB9DRV

I'll add auto-notches initially then add manual notches as well. I haven't
yet decided on the right filtering to use for a notch - FIR or FFT, I'll
have to look at this. Using FIR will introduce extra latency which will
become an issue with TX support, so maybe FFT filtering.

Peter Conway <peter@...>

A clickable sliding window - similar arrangement to the filtering
action in SDR