Topics

Receiver preferences #rsp1a

JAP

Hello,
It would be nice to have for each receiver in the bandwidth Antenna, Scale low/high and Zoom saved. Same as actually modes & filters. I don't know if it's possible.
Kind regards, Jean.

jdow

Possible - yes. Practical - maybe. Easy - might be quite awkward. There would be a backwards compatibility problem, I suspect.
{o.o}

On 20191130 01:12:33, JAP wrote:
Hello,
It would be nice to have for each receiver in the bandwidth Antenna, Scale low/high and Zoom saved. Same as actually modes & filters. I don't know if it's possible.
Kind regards, Jean.

kb3cs

(more fully formed)
for each running receiver: the ability to save a number of configuration tuples. 'receiver' here not in the sense of receiving hardware itself, but including each active tuned frequency. each with their own set of BW, gain, etc.

(though no one has yet asked precisely this, i am confident this has been what is asked a few times now)

 - 1o (base 49) -