'Radio' Console V1.1 BETA

Alex P

Hi Simon,
Downloaded the 1.1 Beta this morning and only spent a couple of hours with it. The ease-of-use, short learning curve required and ability to customize is very impressive! Also, thanks for including the features I requested.
Best regards...
Alex P

obrienaj <k3ukandy@...>

new watefall is good. I like the old one but this is even better