Topics

QO-100 External Radio

Working on this now, so you can sync any external radio for TX, for example IC-9700 on 70cms or 23cms.

wageners@...

Nice!

Looking forward to that. Planning on using my FT-817 as uplink portable radio for QO-100 next spring during a trip to Europe.

73, Stefan VE4SW

Anyone who works !)-100 and transmits via VHF/UHF radio + up-converter who want to test this? I’m quite confident that it works, I’ll invite you to the test team.

Working on this now, so you can sync any external radio for TX, for example IC-9700 on 70cms or 23cms.

And here’s the new option I’m (we’re) testing:

Anyone who works !)-100 and transmits via VHF/UHF radio + up-converter who want to test this? I’m quite confident that it works, I’ll invite you to the test team.

Working on this now, so you can sync any external radio for TX, for example IC-9700 on 70cms or 23cms.

Keith

Hi Simon

Happy to test for you.

73 Keith GU6EFB

Anyone who works !)-100 and transmits via VHF/UHF radio + up-converter who want to test this? I’m quite confident that it works, I’ll invite you to the test team.

Working on this now, so you can sync any external radio for TX, for example IC-9700 on 70cms or 23cms.

ea4bfk

Hi Simon

Happy to test this new feature. I’m using 434 MHz in TS2000 or FT817 + Dx Patrol upconverter

73’s

Alex
EA4BFK

Mike

Simon, I can offer a test with FT-100+Omnirig as well.
73 Mike

Simon Brown

Keith,

I’ll need a proper e-mail address, then I can invite you.