Topics

Program crashed in a different way

Zacharias Liangas

Hello

IN all the  sudden the SDR mix of 3017 and 3025 versions with 3 identities

MY favorite identity #3 in sudden after a nust 3 minute operation  frozen with waterfall and spectrum analyzer in black After restarting it the program frozen as shown in the photo with the logo and grabbing around 25% from the CPU

NO radio play nothing Neither ability to screenshot (I used Irfanview  to screenshot )

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0aiwa9ewquitsv/freeze%20SDRC.rar?dl=1

The remain instances seem to operate OK for the moment
I use the program for long time everyday and mostly for band scanning

AirspyHF+Discovery   with SDRConsole & 2x16 m antenna

Any ideas?

Simon Brown

Yes.

Mixing versions is a recipe for disaster.