From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of F1ssf_Franck via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 September 2019 20:19
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] PLUTO is OK , but problem with LIMEmini

Hi alls,
I have tested succefully my Pluto on SDRConsole, but I have problems with LimeSDRmini.
Lime is on USB3, perfectly add in windows, and find with SDRConsole, but when I start RADIO, Lime is very long to be initialized (about 20 seconds) , and sometime, SDR COnsole crash.
When LIME running, I am synthonized, but impossible to demodulate correctly audio station.  I feel like the audio is "under water"  , the noise level is -110dbm.,
yet the bandwidth is correct, mode is correct, I don't understand.
Lime is not stable, sometime when I change frequency during running, it crash.
What is the soltutions to reset defaults parameters in SDRconsole for Lime section ?
For information, my Lime is OK, I use it perfectly in DATV mode.
73 Franck

Allan Isaacs

Try a Y-cable with twin USB plugs Franck

Allan G3PIY

I have tested succefully my Pluto on SDRConsole, but I have problems with LimeSDRmini.
Lime is on USB3, perfectly add in windows, and find with SDRConsole, but when I start RADIO, Lime is very long to be initialized (about 20 seconds) , and sometime, SDR COnsole crash.
When LIME running, I am synthonized, but impossible to demodulate correctly audio station.
I feel like the audio is "under water"  , the noise level is -110dbm.,
yet the bandwidth is correct, mode is correct, I don't understand.
Lime is not stable, sometime when I change frequency during running, it crash.
What is the soltutions to reset defaults parameters in SDRconsole for Lime section ?
For information, my Lime is OK, I use it perfectly in DATV mode.
73 Franck

F1ssf_Franck

Hi Simon and Allan
I have try with HUB USB3 with an external 5V power supply, sort USB cable,  it is same.
If i use an external generator  -70dbm, same problem, but if I push RESET buton in calibration Menu , it's OK.
Each time I power ON/OFF SDR console Radio, I must push RESET to received
73

F1ssf_Franck

Hi alls,
I have found my problem whit the LImemini, but I don't know why.
When I turn power ON radio, impossible to demodulated audio, and RX level is very low. To start correct RX, I must touch just a little the zoom button in the spectrum, and RX is perfect.
Someone has a solution ?
Many thanks