Please, I need help!!!

Karl Leite PS7KM <ps7km@...>

Dear Fellows:
I am ham PS7KM and SWL, living in Natal, Brazil.
I have RFSpace SDR IQ. My notebook is Dell Inspiron,
running W7. Today I installed SigMira and don´t worked.
I checked all three USB ports and nothing. Win 7 says:
drive was not found and not installed. Or, RFSpace is
not connected.
BTW, I have a MacBook and I put RFSpace on them and
worked. But, I don´t have SDR software to run into Mac OS
X Snow Leopard.
So, I would like to get any help, if possible.
Thanks in advance.
Vy 73,

====
Karl Leite, PS7KM
Natal, RN, Brasil
ps7km@...

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Have you installed the FTDI drivers?

http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm

I am using http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/CDM/CDM20600.exe

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Clive Lorton <clive@...>

Karl Leite PS7KM wrote:

BTW, I have a MacBook and I put RFSpace on them and
worked. But, I don�t have SDR software to run into Mac OS
X Snow Leopard.
Hi Karl,

I have run earlier versions SDR Radio on my Mac Book using VMware Fusion without problems. I guess you could also use Bootcamp I'm not sure how good the sound car is though if your using Softrock or equivalent.

Clive G8POC