From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: 11 November 2021 14:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Original FiFi

Helping out a friend who is new to SDR and thought I would send him my old FiFI to get him started.
It seems it is no longer supported in current version, at least not a pull down choice.
Is there a way to us old FiFi with current SW?
Tim W4YN

And I see the soft rock page is missing from the website .