Topics

Omnirig, OOB, Freeze #bug

Dani YO5LD

Hello,

I'm using Omni-Rig to track a NetSDR (as Cloud-IQ). When I tune my radio outside of the SDR frequency range the receiver freezes, it won't track correctly.
Couldn't find any description of this bug.

Thanks,
Dani
YO5LD

Calder Latham

So don't tune your radio out of that range!!! DUH!
All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.
On 2/13/2020 17:53, Dani YO5LD wrote:

Hello,

I'm using Omni-Rig to track a NetSDR (as Cloud-IQ). When I tune my radio outside of the SDR frequency range the receiver freezes, it won't track correctly.
Couldn't find any description of this bug.

Thanks,
Dani
YO5LD

Dani YO5LD

Interesting. And how should I change bands from my radio?

În vin., 14 feb. 2020 la 03:16, Calder Latham <calder_b@...> a scris:

So don't tune your radio out of that range!!! DUH!
All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.