Topics

Omnirig issue

marc.brown@...

Hi, I have SDR console set up with and RSPlay SDR2.  I am trying to sync SDR console with my main HF radio (FT101MP).  I have set up external radio to track and it appears to sync and I am able to see the output from the RX out on the back of the radio  via the SDR play.   I have the control of the radio through omni rig.   However as soon as I try to tune the radio in SDR console, the frequency on both devices shifts by moving the decimal point one place to the left  so for example if I click within SDR console on 7.150mhz on the spectrum display it changes frequency to 0.715mhz

I am sure this is an obvious settings issue but it is not, I am afraid, obvious to me.  I would be grateful for any pointers

Bill Alpert

So does the RSPlay correctly follow the frequency of the FT101MP? If so it's likely not an Omnirig issue but instead something to do with the SDRC user interface. I'm a novice in SDRC, but likely someone here knows the answer. 
--
73 de Bill / KG6NRV

Simon Brown

Hi,

https://www.sdr-radio.com/support#Screenshot

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of marc.brown@...
Sent: 14 January 2020 20:06
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Omnirig issue

Hi, I have SDR console set up with and RSPlay SDR2.  I am trying to sync SDR console with my main HF radio (FT101MP).  I have set up external radio to track and it appears to sync and I am able to see the output from the RX out on the back of the radio  via the SDR play.   I have the control of the radio through omni rig.   However as soon as I try to tune the radio in SDR console, the frequency on both devices shifts by moving the decimal point one place to the left  so for example if I click within SDR console on 7.150mhz on the spectrum display it changes frequency to 0.715mhz

I am sure this is an obvious settings issue but it is not, I am afraid, obvious to me.  I would be grateful for any pointers

Terry Genes G4POP

If Omnirig is being shared by multiple programs, it and the other programs need to be 'Run as an administrator' to allow multithreading