Topics

Noise blanker not working Airspy Discovery+

wayne roth

With Sdr-console 3.026 enabling the noise blanker has no effect on power line impulse noise at any slider settings.  Using SDR# the noise blanker works great.  Bug or just differences in the PC side software?

Zacharias Liangas

Which of the two you use?
The blanker from the main menu or the double slider in the dsp pane ?

If you upload a data (IQ) recording I’ll see what I can do.