From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Sven SM6FMB via groups.io <svempa42@...>
Sent: 31 July 2022 13:43
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: [SDR-Radio] No RSP useable in SDR Console #sdrplay

I have a couple of SDR Play SDR's: RSP1A and  RSP2dx will be found by SDR Console 3.1 and 3.2 but not startable. My RSPduo and RS2PRO not discovered.
Must use API 3.09 with SparkSDR and SDRuno to get them running.
Sven - SM6FMB

Mike Bott

When I installed SDRuno 1.42.0720 I had to use the 3.09API on my Win 8.1 laptop.  When SDRuno 1.42.0728 was released, it re-installed V3.10API which was usable with no need for V3.09.

--
Mike

On 7/31/2022 09:19:37, Simon Brown wrote:
So,

I believe the SDRuno kit was updated to use 3.09 - or users were told to install 3.09.

If you have a problem using 3.0.9 or 3.0.10 please:

  1. Let me know exactly what models are connected to the computer
  2. Attach a logfile

I have a couple of SDR Play SDR's: RSP1A and  RSP2dx will be found by SDR Console 3.1 and 3.2 but not startable. My RSPduo and RS2PRO not discovered.
Must use API 3.09 with SparkSDR and SDRuno to get them running.
Sven - SM6FMB

I see 3.10 is no longer a beta, it was 3.10 Beta 6.