From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
On Behalf Of ic8pof
Sent: 26 July 2010 11:29
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: new feature AF_Spectrum_MP3 button

GM, no problem on moving the MP3 window around.
The matter is that when AF_Spectrum is ON and I activate MP3, MP3 open on
place of AFSpectrum and to see again AFS I have to go up in the bar and
click on the AFS button to see it again.

It would be easier to have such botton directly in the AFS&#92;MP3 window
to switch from AFS to MP£ and viceversa.
73
Phil

--- In sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com> , "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@> wrote:

Hi,

You can move the docking windows and position them wherever you want, I
guess I need to get a YouTube video made to show this. Click on the pane
title (for example MP3) and drag...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@...
<mailto:sdr-radio-com%40yahoogroups.com>
From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof

ooooohpssssss ... my mistake Simon, sry again.
As I was keeping the AFSpectrum low on the screen just to see the upper part of the audio window, I didn't see the two tabs on the bottom of the mini window. Eh hehehe.
Pardon I have "only" 17"screens not SUPER_WIDE_EXTRA_GALACTIC like yours ...
Anyway a mini button on the upper part near the CW button would be fine.
73
Phil

RFSPACE

Simon,

Just ordered a second 2560x1440 monitor. I'll let you know if it works in dual monitor mode.

Pieter

Sent from my iPad

From: sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ic8pof

ooooohpssssss ... my mistake Simon, sry again.
As I was keeping the AFSpectrum low on the screen just to see the upper part of the audio window, I didn't see the two tabs on the bottom of the mini window. Eh hehehe.
Pardon I have "only" 17"screens not SUPER_WIDE_EXTRA_GALACTIC like yours ...
Anyway a mini button on the upper part near the CW button would be fine.
73
Phil

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

It will, I also use dual monitor mode albeit smaller (1900 x 1200 and 1600 x 1200) - a pair of nice EIZO's.

Now get back to the new radios, we need this!

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of RFSPACE

Just ordered a second 2560x1440 monitor. I'll let you know if it works in dual monitor mode.

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Of course, as you use Apple PC's you'll have to be careful how you hold the monitor :)

http://judasphone.com/

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of RFSPACE

Just ordered a second 2560x1440 monitor. I'll let you know if it works in dual monitor mode.

Nicolas.C

Hi,

Yes, work in dual monitor mode. I use two 22” LCD  1980*1080 = a big screen 3840*1080.

It’s very fun to use ;)

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5179/img1195i.jpg

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4325/img1196su.jpg

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof

ooooohpssssss ... my mistake Simon, sry again.
As I was keeping the AFSpectrum low on the screen just to see the upper part of the audio window, I didn't see the two tabs on the bottom of the mini window. Eh hehehe.
Pardon I have "only" 17"screens not SUPER_WIDE_EXTRA_GALACTIC like yours ...
Anyway a mini button on the upper part near the CW button would be fine.
73
Phil

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5318 (20100727) __________

Le message a t vrifi par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information provenant d'ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version de la base des signatures de virus 5318 (20100727) __________

Le message a été vérifié par ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com