new feature AF_Spectrum_MP3 button

ic8pof

HI, just using the b360 console in the IOTA.
Wanted to use the recording option , but the AFSpectrum disappears.
So have to go up in the View bar and search for AF_spectrum button.
That is time consuming.
Would be fine a button directly in the AFSPectrum\MP3 window to switch between the 2 options.

In the MP3 option would be also fine a LOOP_recoder for the last 10-20 or 30 secs.

73
Phil

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi,

You can move the docking windows and position them wherever you want, I guess I need to get a YouTube video made to show this. Click on the pane title (for example MP3) and drag...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

HI, just using the b360 console in the IOTA.
Wanted to use the recording option , but the AFSpectrum disappears.
So have to go up in the View bar and search for AF_spectrum button.
That is time consuming.
Would be fine a button directly in the AFSPectrum\MP3 window to switch between the 2 options.

In the MP3 option would be also fine a LOOP_recoder for the last 10-20 or 30 secs.

73
Phil

ic8pof

GM, no problem on moving the MP3 window around.
The matter is that when AF_Spectrum is ON and I activate MP3, MP3 open on place of AFSpectrum and to see again AFS I have to go up in the bar and click on the AFS button to see it again.

It would be easier to have such botton directly in the AFS&#92;MP3 window
to switch from AFS to MP£ and viceversa.
73
Phil

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

You can move the docking windows and position them wherever you want, I
guess I need to get a YouTube video made to show this. Click on the pane
title (for example MP3) and drag...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

HI, just using the b360 console in the IOTA.
Wanted to use the recording option , but the AFSpectrum disappears.
So have to go up in the View bar and search for AF_spectrum button.
That is time consuming.
Would be fine a button directly in the AFSPectrum&#92;MP3 window to switch
between the 2 options.

In the MP3 option would be also fine a LOOP_recoder for the last 10-20 or 30
secs.

73
Phil

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

No! post me another screenshot to this list and I'll explain it.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

GM, no problem on moving the MP3 window around.
The matter is that when AF_Spectrum is ON and I activate MP3, MP3 open on place of AFSpectrum and to see again AFS I have to go up in the bar and click on the AFS button to see it again.

It would be easier to have such botton directly in the AFS\MP3 window

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., "Simon HB9DRV" wrote:

> Hi,
>

> You can move the docking windows and position them wherever you want, I
> guess I need to get a YouTube video made to show this. Click on the pane
> title (for example MP3) and drag...
>

> Simon Brown, HB9DRV
>
> http://sdr-radio.com

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

The other secrets: I can't say, sorry. It's still a secret, with any luck an announcement by the end of August that will blow your socks off.

As a clue: last night I was working further on transmitter support.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of baj4242

The docking windows are awesome (especially if you have multi-monitors) -- what other secrets are lurking in your software?