MW/FM Notch ?

rmrrgs

Hello,

For the MW/FM Notch filter on/off option button:

What are the frequencies, am and fm, that are being notched out ?

BTW:  are there any other Notch options in Console ?

Thanks,
Bob

Calder Latham

Bob...where is this MW/FM notch filter on/off button you speak of? What Radio are you talking about? I have an Airspy  HF+ Dual and I can't seem to find it.

Cal...W1HHO

--
All the Best from
the woods of Maine.

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Hello Cal,
I believe he has the SDRPlay RSPdx. The button is up on the ‘ribbon’ tool bar overhead the bandscope. I could tell you exactly, but currently stuck in Ft Myers for another 12 hrs with nothing but an iPad.

73 Kriss KA1GJU

Calder Latham

Thanks Kriss...better than almost a foot of snow that Joe got.

Cal...

On 1/7/2022 18:13, Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU wrote:
Hello Cal,
I believe he has the SDRPlay RSPdx. The button is up on the ‘ribbon’ tool bar overhead the bandscope. I could tell you exactly, but currently stuck in Ft Myers for another 12 hrs with nothing but an iPad.

73 Kriss KA1GJU
--
All the Best from
the woods of Maine.

Dennis Matzen

Yes these show up in the ribbon bar when you have a SDRPlay receiver. So this is a feature of the radio not Console.

Assuming you have the RSPdx here are the spec on the filters (from the SDRPlay website, receiver specs)

FM notch
>30db 77-115MHz
>50db 85-107MHz
>4db 144-148MHz