Topics

MW dx video with the Console

Ron Liekens

In this video you can see and hear NSE, a low power religious broadcasting station from Medellin, Colombia that I could capture with SDRconsole v.3. My location is Niel, Belgium, JO21EC and the hardware used is a Elad FDM-S2 with a LIRA antenna wich is performing better compared to my Beverage. Note the SNR and the IF display for reception quality besides the audio detection. The recording is from September 7 at 5h UTC. SDRconsole is rocking!

The link to the video:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/SDRConsoleV3/

Paul White

On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 10:28 AM, Ron Liekens wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SDRConsoleV3/
Link not working?

Ron Liekens

Edited

Maybe these will work.

https://www.facebook.com/ron.liekens/videos/10213729544062487/
https://www.facebook.com/ron.liekens/videos/10213729742387445/

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Enjoy...

73' Ron Liekens
ON2RON

Paul White

Not for me :)
Maybe they aren't public?

Ron Liekens

Paul, Just open the SDRconsole facebook page and make yourself a member and you can see the videos I've uploaded. Its free!!!

Best regards,
Ron

David J Taylor

Paul, Just open the SDRconsole facebook page and make yourself a member and you can see the videos I've uploaded. Its free!!!

Best regards,
Ron
==================================

Ron,

How about making it available without the need for Facebook - a site many will not touch?

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...
Twitter: @gm8arv

Max

Edited

No Facebook for me thanks, now or ever!

However,  am interested in the videos, and intrigued by mention of LIRA antenna. Any chance of more detail on that one? Googled for LIRA antenna at MF, and see some info about LIRA at VHF/UHF but drew a blank or HF or MF!

Max

Larry LeBlanc

Same here!

On 9/10/2019 5:13 PM, Max via Groups.Io wrote:
No Facebook for me thanks, now or ever!

Max

Graeme Zimmer

No Facebook for me thanks, now or ever!
Likewise!

...Zim

sm6fhz

Hi Max.

I found this excellent presentation (142 pages) on LIRA antennas for topband. Vy good paper!

http://wwrof.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Receiving-Antenna-Metrics-With-Examples-v20p.pdf

73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ

Max

Many thanks Ingolf. I will take a look at that.

73

Max