Topics

Mute audio

Joe W4WT

Is there any way to mute the audio with an external signal?  I'm not talking about using the external radio option; just a ground or power signal to perhaps a serial port pin?

Joe W4WT

jdow

TS2000 protocol CAT control. (Needs com0com or equivalent.)
MIDI needs setup, an external MIDI controller, and a MIDI interface.
Tmate controller - F1.

{^_^}

On 20200324 17:35:00, Joe Spear wrote:
Is there any way to mute the audio with an external signal?  I'm not talking about using the external radio option; just a ground or power signal to perhaps a serial port pin?
Joe W4WT

Simon Brown

Joe,

No – only MIDI as jdow suggests or Cat or a Tmate 2 https://www.sdr-radio.com/tmate-2 .

Is there any way to mute the audio with an external signal?  I'm not talking about using the external radio option; just a ground or power signal to perhaps a serial port pin?

Joe W4WT

jdow

um, i mentioned all three. I checked first. {o.o} {o.-}