Multiple radios.

Conrad, PA5Y

Am correct to assume that I can run an FDM-S3, FDM-DUO at the same time provided that I have sufficient bandwidth? I just ordered a PCie USB3 card. The Duo is on its way from the UK.

I have been listening to the audio from FDM DUO video, it is VERY nice indeed. I will most certainly use the SDRC TX audio.

I refer to this:

https://www.sdr-radio.com/elad-transceiver

I have some audio pops and crackles on RX with the S3 but I have not spent much time on it yet, too busy DXing on 6m.

73

Conrad PA5Y

Simon Brown

Yes you can.

I’ll help you get set up. I use the DUO to drive 4m / 2m 70cms transverters and direct on 6m.

FWIW seen a couple of HA beacons on 4m at 55dB SNR, I called on SSB – nothing!