From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of ic8pof
Sent: 26 July 2010 11:21
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] message test

just a test, as some mails written before did not pass.
73
Phil

Bruce Tanner

Yes, and I had two messages returned 'undeliverable' today. Not sure why... others seem to have gone through OK. Good morning... !

I did get SKYPE set up tonight but am about to head off to bed on this side of the 'Pond'.  I may give you a call a little later in the day.  My SKYPE name is 'w8isc-skype' .

bet

On 7/27/2010 1:44 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Mails seem to arrive out of order in this group...

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com