Topics

Markers and Memories

CF8600

I have now successfully imported every frequency I have (with names) as 'Markers' (see attached screen shot) ... which I have to say was not a straightforward process.  It took some time to do this; because of the way in which the format had to be.  What I'd like to do now is import all those frequencies with names as 'Memories' but the only way to do that that I can see is to import them as an 'xml' file.  As I don't have any way of creating (or even know how to create an .xml file) how can I do this?