Topics

Markers and colours on #sdrconsolev3

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez

Good morning to all and wow, wow! to Simon''s doggie ;-)
I am starting to use markers on some frequencies. When I give colour features to markers I can't choose different colours for different markers. Even if I try selecting one, all of them change. Is it possible to give different colours to different markers?

I find this useful to have a quick browse of the allocated frequencies. Just with different colours it''s easy to know which stations are in or out of the IARU or ITU frequencies chart.

73!

--
Jorge Garzón. Cantabria (España - Spain)
QTH 43º15' N · 03º56' W / IN83ag
Rx: AIRSpy HF+ / Ant: PAORDT Mini-whip
Acc. SONY ICF2010 / Tecsun PL-880

FM: RSP1A - Sony SA3-ES-EE / Ant.: Fanfare FM-2G

Jim Smith G0OFE

One way of doing this might be to enable the arrangement of markers into folders (as with Favourites) and then to apply a colour to each folder, as well as being able to switch individual folders on and off.

Think Simon may have a lot on his plate at the moment, so any changes with markers may be a little way off at least.

================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.
Elad FDM-S2, Airspy HF+, SDRPlay and Funcube Dongle SDR Recievers
8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 8-element LFA for 2m, 3-element LFA for 6m, 20m Windom for HF,. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF

On 09/10/2019 06:56, Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez via Groups.Io wrote:
I am starting to use markers on some frequencies. When I give colour features to markers I can't choose different colours for different markers. Even if I try selecting one, all of them change. Is it possible to give different colours to different markers?

I find this useful to have a quick browse of the allocated frequencies. Just with different colours it''s easy to know which stations are in or out of the IARU or ITU frequencies chart.

73!

--

Simon Brown

Hi,

I ran out of time but would like this myself, for example the DX Spots a different colour to the fixed markers.

This is an easy feature to add, something I can do late in the evening…

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Smith G0OFE
Sent: 09 October 2019 09:51
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Markers and colours on #sdrconsolev3

One way of doing this might be to enable the arrangement of markers into folders (as with Favourites) and then to apply a colour to each folder, as well as being able to switch individual folders on and off.

Think Simon may have a lot on his plate at the moment, so any changes with markers may be a little way off at least.

================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.
Elad FDM-S2, Airspy HF+, SDRPlay and Funcube Dongle SDR Recievers
8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 8-element LFA for 2m, 3-element LFA for 6m, 20m Windom for HF,. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF

On 09/10/2019 06:56, Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez via Groups.Io wrote:

73!

--

Jorge Garzón Gutiérrez

Edited

Thank you Simon,
always standing by every little ask...

Brilliant!
--