From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ted
Sent: 08 November 2019 00:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Manual for 3.0.16?

Hello, is there a manual for the latest version? (I have a manual for earlier but can't seem to locate a link on the website or in the program for a current manual)

Thank you and 73, Ted
K7TRK

Ted

Well, then…what/where would be the best bet for starting to understand/set up v17? I have it up and running but can’t even find how to change the frequency !!!

72, Ted

K7TRK

It’s all on the website. No plans for a PDF for SDR Console etc.