Low-cost, software-definable front end preselector for SDRs

Simon Brown

ATEK1001

An open source, low-cost, software-definable front end preselector for SDRs and wideband receivers.

ATEK1001 | Crowd Supply

7 fixed-frequency, 1 external bypass, switchable

  • Band 1: 485-810 MHz
  • Band 2: 660-1125 MHz
  • Band 3: 960-1610 MHz
  • Band 4: 1420-2435 MHz
  • Band 5: 2070-3685 MHz
  • Band 6: 3245-5395 MHz
  • Band 7: 4660-7730 MHz

Chris Wilson

Hello Simon,

Friday, April 23, 2021

Would this be useful in front of say a PlutoSDR for ATV / QO-100? I have had to put a filter (LTE) in front of my Pluto to kill spurious traces, it worked but a selectable filter may be useful for the future. Thanks for the link, it sounds interesting indeed.

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv

SB> ATEK1001

SB> An open source, low-cost, software-definable front end
SB> preselector for SDRs and wideband receivers.

SB> ATEK1001 | Crowd Supply

SB> 7 fixed-frequency, 1 external bypass, switchable

SB> Band 1: 485-810 MHzBand 2: 660-1125 MHzBand 3: 960-1610 MHzBand
SB> 4: 1420-2435 MHzBand 5: 2070-3685 MHzBand 6: 3245-5395 MHzBand 7: 4660-7730 MHz

SB> Simon Brown, G4ELI

SB> https://www.sdr-radio.com

Simon Brown

Chris,

It could be useful, I posted the link for general info. If there's interest
I can add support.

Would this be useful in front of say a PlutoSDR for ATV / QO-100? I have
had to put a filter (LTE) in front of my Pluto to kill spurious traces, it
worked but a selectable filter may be useful for the future. Thanks for the
link, it sounds interesting indeed.

Best regards,
Chris 2E0ILY mailto:chris@chriswilson.tv

SB> ATEK1001

SB> An open source, low-cost, software-definable front end preselector
SB> for SDRs and wideband receivers.

SB> ATEK1001 | Crowd Supply

SB> 7 fixed-frequency, 1 external bypass, switchable

SB> Band 1: 485-810 MHzBand 2: 660-1125 MHzBand 3: 960-1610 MHzBand
SB> 4: 1420-2435 MHzBand 5: 2070-3685 MHzBand 6: 3245-5395 MHzBand 7:
SB> 4660-7730 MHz

SB> Simon Brown, G4ELI

SB> https://www.sdr-radio.com

Please use https://forum.sdr-radio.com:4499/ when posting questions or problems.

michel soldevila

A HF version would be very useful. Has anybody heard about that ?
73 de F1GOC

Tracey Gardner

How about the Heros Technology Preselectors, if your bank balance will stretch that far?

73s Tracey G5VU