Topics

Loop Experiment "LIL" Low Impedance Loop

Paul Cianciolo

Hello All
Try one of these on for size... "LIL"  Low impedance Loop by W1VLF
Solid copper tubing, no preamp, exceptional nulls, no tuning, adjustable tilt.
Build one yourself..

https://youtu.be/jaT4-PkxYqo

W1VLF

Dean LaClair

I checked that out earlier Nice
Paul
73
Dean

On Sat, Feb 20, 2021, 17:43 Paul Cianciolo <paulc@...> wrote:
Hello All
Try one of these on for size... "LIL"  Low impedance Loop by W1VLF
Solid copper tubing, no preamp, exceptional nulls, no tuning, adjustable tilt.
Build one yourself..

https://youtu.be/jaT4-PkxYqo

W1VLF

jdow

Looks like "never" thanks to an Open Sores weenie who complained about his code being used for SDRC.

{o.o}

On 20210220 14:43:29, Paul Cianciolo wrote:
Hello All
Try one of these on for size... "LIL"  Low impedance Loop by W1VLF
Solid copper tubing, no preamp, exceptional nulls, no tuning, adjustable tilt.
Build one yourself..

https://youtu.be/jaT4-PkxYqo

W1VLF

Simon Brown

I think you replied to the wrong post 😊 .

I think the problem was that others took his code, changed it etc. The red Pitaya supported OpenHPSDR Protocol 1 perfectly, it had been tested with SDR Console (not by me).

I didn’t write a single line to add the Red Pitaya support.

Looks like "never" thanks to an Open Sores weenie who complained about his code being used for SDRC.

{o.o}

On 20210220 14:43:29, Paul Cianciolo wrote:

Hello All
Try one of these on for size... "LIL"  Low impedance Loop by W1VLF
Solid copper tubing, no preamp, exceptional nulls, no tuning, adjustable tilt.
Build one yourself..

https://youtu.be/jaT4-PkxYqo

W1VLF

Whoops - I did indeed. Not sure how that happened.

{O.O}