Look Ma, New Beta!

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Hi All,

I've updated the beta. It has the new RX Options window instead of toolbars (user-selectable) and some bugs fixed (see Downloads page).

Download from: http://www.sdr-radio.com/Downloads/April18th2010v10Beta.aspx

Complaints here or tweet to HB9DRV :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com

Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...>

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I've updated the beta. It has the new RX Options window instead of toolbars (user-selectable) and some bugs fixed (see Downloads page).

I like the RX Option!

Andy K3UK

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Guess I'm just blind as I don't see where the rx option is.

Jim

--- In sdr-radio-com@..., Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:30 AM, Simon HB9DRV <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I've updated the beta. It has the new RX Options window instead of toolbars (user-selectable) and some bugs fixed (see Downloads page).

I like the RX Option!

Andy K3UK

Andy obrien <k3ukandy@...>

click on VIEW and then you will see the option

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 7:49 AM, jmiles56@... <jmiles56@...> wrote:

Guess I'm just blind as I don't see where the rx option is.

Jim

jmiles56@sbcglobal.net <jmiles56@...>

Thanks Andy. Found it. Just not enough Pepsi yet this morning.
big improvment.

jmiles56@...> wrote:

Guess I'm just blind as I don't see where the rx option is.

Jim

Simon HB9DRV <simon@...>

Rots your teeth. Beer's far better :)

Simon Brown, HB9DRV