Topics

Logbook integration on SDR Console

Edited

Does anybody know how to add  a logbook that is able to pick up all QSO data automatic from SDR Console so the operator adds manual only the call-sign and locator and saves log on an adif file format or mdb database ?

Jim Smith G0OFE

Any logbook that can use a serial link to a radio.. here, good examples are LOG4OM (though proper locator support is lacking for now), Logger32 and VQLog. There are others.

These programs can talk to Console and get the frequency and mode from the radio. They can also set Console frequency and mode from Cluster spots within the logging program.

================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 12/01/2020 07:10, SV2HZT wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Does anybody know how to add  a logbook that is able to pick up all QSO data automatic from SDR Console so the operator adds manual only the call-sign and locator and saves log on an adif file format or mdb database ?

Edited

Thank you for your suggestion but is it possible to enter the downlink frequency of QO-100 satellite bacause i got errors when i try to enter so high frequency

Jim Smith G0OFE

I'm not sure.. I dont venture that high, those frequencies are for cooking with  :-)

Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 12/01/2020 09:24, SV2HZT wrote:
Thank you for your suggestion but is it possible to enter the download frequency of QO-100 satellite bacause i got errors when i try to enter so high frequency

Terry Genes G4POP

Yes but you might have to edit the regional bandplan because I dont think those frequencies are included.

If you have problems contact me via the Log4OM forum

73 Terry G4POP