If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

David Hopkins

Count me in.
Thanks

David

Hi All Limes,

--
David G Hopkins (VK4ZF)

Klaus Hutschenreuther

Hi Simon,

I would like to participate in the TX support test with a LimeSDR mini (LimeSDR-Mini FW:5 HW:0 Protocol:1 GW:1.26).

73 de Klaus Hutschenreuther from Berlin

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Mike Seguin

Love to test Simon!!

Mike

Hi All Limes,
www.sdr-radio.com <http://www.sdr-radio.com/>
--

73,
Mike, N1JEZ

cornie

Hi Simon,

I can test TX with Limesdr mini and Limesdr USB

Cornie

Paul Keller

Hi Simon,

please add me to the list. I'm almost ready with LimeTX see picture...

73's de Paul HB9AXA

On 14.11.2018 20:57, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi All Limes,

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

kg7swp@yahoo.com

Ready, willing & able.

WOO HOO !!! I can test AM/SSB HF over the weekend, but will try it tonight.

Thank you,
Ed
AA7QQ

Angel Mateu

Hello Simon

I like test Tx wirh my Lime SDR Mini.

Please Tell me how  Downloads the New software.

Mant Tnx

Ángel
EA4GIG

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 14 nov 2018, a las 20:57, Simon Brown <simon@...> escribió:

Hi All Limes,

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Michael Durkin

I would like o test as well ...

KC7NOA

On 11/14/18, KG7SWP via Groups.Io <KG7SWP=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ready, willing & able.

WOO HOO !!! I can test AM/SSB HF over the weekend, but will try it tonight.

Thank you,
Ed
AA7QQ

Trevor Barron KA1TW

Please add me to the list
Thanks!
Trevor

Paul NN4F

On Nov 14, 2018, at 14:57, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All Limes,

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

alexandru

  Finally, a very good news, I want to test this option for a very long time !

  Thank you Simon, for sharing your work and time for us...

              Regards

______________________     alexander - yo2ldk

On Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 9:57:52 PM GMT+2, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All Limes,

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Matthias Bopp

Hi Simon,

please add me to the list of beta-testers.

I have a Lime USB and the 10 GHz transverter board (8001), no GPIO extension board yet but I will build an extension quickly when needed for testing.

Unfortunately I am on travel taking care of some family matters and it is not yet sure, when I will get back home, probably sometime next week.

With respect to the GPIO usage I got a response from Edouard, the author of SDRAngel:

he intends to leave the control of the GPIO pins to an external program to be provided by the user and just provide a REST API because he thinks the number of possible scenarios are very high.

This means there is no need to align to SDRAngel as there will be no standard. It is certainly true that there will be many possible use cases but I think at least signals like a control input for PTT
and a control output for RX/TX switching should be made available as a kind of standard.

Thank you very much for your great work and I am very excited to test your new version with TX support for the LimeSDR as soon as I get back home.

Let us keep the fingers crossed that the launch of EsHail-2 tonight will be successful!

Kind regards

Matthias DD1US

www.dd1us.de

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

PD0SBC

Simon,

Please add me to the list for the Lime SDR  TX support

73's de Cees PD0SBC

Op wo 14 nov. 2018 om 20:57 schreef Simon Brown <simon@...>:

Hi All Limes,

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Albert (PD0OXW)

Hi Simon,

Please add me to the list for the Lime SDR  TX Test. Looking forward to these tests ! Thanks.

73 Albert PD0OXW

Alexandra Stucki

Hello Simon

Yes I would like to test the LIME TX support
I have a LIME SDR and a LIME mini
Best Regards

Alexandra (HE9wsl)

kg7swp@yahoo.com

Edited

Dang itall… I responded to the thread & not the post. Of course, I would like to test out the software.

KG7SWP@...

Thank you Sir,
Ed

Tom Frobase

I would like to test ... tom, N3LLL

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 1:57 PM Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi All Limes,

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

Invites go out this evening, kit tomorrow. Just tidying something up at the moment.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

If you want to test the TX support please reply to this mail (no direct mails please) and I will invite you to the test team.

The code is ready for some initial tests with SSB and AM, sadly I didn’t get around to adding FM yet but I will do so.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

kg7swp@yahoo.com

I feel like I'm planning a first date... Excited.

Ed