From: "Sam"
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 11:34 AM
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] K3-SoftrockLite-SDR-RADIO.com help

I am feeding the IF output from my K3 into a SoftrockLite and then using a computer running XP SP3 for Simon's V1.1 Build 360 #2.

I would like to correspond *OFFLIST*
with anyone else using a similar setup.
Best post on the Softrock group. There may even be something in their file section.

73 Alan G4ZFQ