Topics

Is it possible to apply doppler correction for SDR transmit? #satellites #sdrconsolev3

RininS@...

Rx Doppler correction works fine, but it seems Tx frequencies are not affected, or maybe i can't find how to enable it.

Regards
Anton Vlaskin

At the moment there’s no Doppler on TX, obviously I could add this. Are you using Lime or Pluto, which satellite?