IQ recorder #sdr-consolev3

Zacharias Liangas

I used the recent days the IQ recorder scheduler with some success the previous days . I used so far only  the instant data recorder from the rec menu which i knew much more than that.as far as i tested i can support only one insta or delayed recording
I wonder if the scheduler today can use shorter bandwidths than the standard as give by the SDR itself
For example I m interested to only record only the 41mb band or the full MW band using my RSP1a without spending unnecessary bandwidth provided by the SDR's settings yielding bigger files  Just two examples Any ideas ?

My other question are already solved from the practice : (DR: data rec )
DR CAN start the program if  SDRC is standby or stopped
but DR is not shown in the status bar even if it is checked

What i don't now: (do you have any answer? )
DR cannot activate SDRC and start recording (that mans SDRC not running )
DR cant start SDRC if system is in hibernation

I still use the old version 3.26

Hope you understand my message adn reply to all my observations above
thank you

At present scheduled recordings only support the entire bandwidth, so start the radio in the definition with the closest possible bandwidth.

SDR Console must be running, it cannot be started to make a recording.