Topics

IQ export #network #sdrconsolev3 #request

Piotr Swiatkiewicz

Would it be possible to tap into the currently processed IQ sample stream? Say, get it via TCP or some other network connection.
This would allow processing in an external demodulator, or data decoder. For example, I would use it for DAB MUX capture.

--
Piotr Świątkiewicz
SDR enthusiast

This does exist, there’s a DLL and sample program I can send to you.

Would it be possible to tap into the currently processed IQ sample stream? Say, get it via TCP or some other network connection.
This would allow processing in an external demodulator, or data decoder. For example, I would use it for DAB MUX capture.

--
Piotr Świątkiewicz
SDR enthusiast
------
Kraków, Poland

Piotr Swiatkiewicz

Edited

Hello Simon,

Great! I would love to try that. Can you share a link to, say, Google Drive with that DLL and sample app?

Thanks!
Peter
------
Kraków, Poland

Nick Hall-Patch

I would be curious to learn more about this please, Simon.

Thank you.

Nick

At 13:34 2019-09-04, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

This does exist, there’s a DLL and sample program I can send to you.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Piotr SwiatkiewiczSent: 03 September 2019 19:59To: main@...: [SDR-Radio] IQ export #network #request #sdrconsolev3

Would it be possible to tap into the currently processed IQ sample stream? Say, get it via TCP or some other network connection.This would allow processing in an external demodulator, or data decoder. For example, I would use it for DAB MUX capture.-- Piotr ÅšwiÄ…tkiewiczSDR enthusiast------Kraków, Poland Nick Hall-Patch
Victoria, BC
Canada