Topics

Independently Adjustable Sidebands

George Stein - NJ3H

Has this feature been added to this fine program?  To be able the adjust the sideband, different amounts on each side of the center frequency, especially on medium wave, makes a huge difference. Please add this feature for AM, USB, and LSB. Thank you so much.

Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon

jdow

I would second this concept. My ProII has it and the ability to make "live" changes can carve away a lot of interference. Of course, this makes one very nice way to decode SSB impossible. The bog standard "bfo" with IF shift is quite serviceable as the ProII demonstrates.

{^_^}

On 20190830 13:26:05, George Stein - NJ3H via Groups.Io wrote:
Has this feature been added to this fine program?  To be able the adjust the sideband, different amounts on each side of the center frequency, especially on medium wave, makes a huge difference. Please add this feature for AM, USB, and LSB. Thank you so much.
Regards,
George, NJ3H
Redmond, Oregon

George Stein - NJ3H

Hi Simon,

I know you are extremely busy and have things you are working on. Do you have any guestimate, if you plan to implement, at least adding  adjustable sidebands to the capabilities of version 3?

Perhaps as a start, maybe implementation of individual left and right adjustments for the AM mode so it can be used for medium wave reception assistance.

Thanks,
George