How to get started with voice keyer? #sdrconsole

Hank Tyler

I am using V. 3.1 build 2320 and have SDR Console interfaced with my Kenwood TS480 and SDRPlay. Everything seems to work fine but I would like to try voice keying. Here is a screenshot of the voice keyer panel.

The first thing that's obvious to me is I need to select the usb mic on my Windows 10 PC, but I don't know how. But it doesn't look like SDRConsole is connected to anything that will transmit. Can someone point me in the right direction and give me some help?

Perhaps you need an SDR radio that is capable of transmit?

Thanks!

Hank/ke0cu

Simon Brown

Voice keyer is for4 a SDR with transmit capability.